OX2, Brussels based Interactive Agency is looking to expand its Web Analytics business unit.
We are looking for motivated, forward thinking and enthusiast individuals that are not afraid of long hours, technology, challenges, statistics and online business models.
You'll be working closely together with our IT department to get the reporting the client needs by assuring that the systems integrate the adequate tags and our Design department to follow-up on usability and ergonomy issues. Collaboration with the clients is a must in order to help foster growth from their online initiatives and assure return on investment from their actions.
Ideally, you'll be able to identify statistical outliers or discrepancies and think out-of-the-box with respect to data analysis, now and in the long term. Furthermore, a European background or interest is preferred.
- Mastering the configuration, customization, and installation of various leading web analytics solutions.
- Working with clients to implement, customize and configure web analytics technologies.
- Generating custom reports to answer specific client questions.
- Analyzing web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance.
- Performing monthly analysis of clients' site performance.
- Discovering under-performing areas and identifying opportunities to improve clients' site.
- Working with usability experts, IA specialist, designers & developers to recommend solutions to other problems identified.
- Helping WebAnalytics.be maintain a position of leadership in the web analytics industry by staying current on the latest developments within the web analytics field.
OX2’s analysts are trained in web analytics and the use of various analytical tools, methodologies and techniques. No prior knowledge of web analytics is required, as specific training will be supplied, however, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong statistics background ideally applied stats; at least University level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and desire to work both as part of team and individually.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Ideally European background
Send us (jobs -at- ox2 -dot- be) your resume with a cover letter explaining us why you want to join our Web Analytics team and what your input would be.